About this Course
Looks like you haven't purchased access to this course. You can preview this course by clicking play below then just click "Buy Now" to purchase the course and gain access.
Got a great idea? Writing a game plan? Pitching for dollars?
Whether your goal is to build a home-based business, bootstrap a fun project, raise capital, or grow a global company, this course provides essential strategies to match your mission; including a template for power point pitches and a business plan builder that makes it easy to organize your game plan, recuit the right talent, and fill in your presentation highlights! Over two decades, Cliff Michaels has launched companies in real estate, technology, consulting and e-learning. He’s started ventures with no cash, raised millions in venture capital, closed over $500 million dollars in sales and finance, and helped thousands of clients pursue their entrepreneurial vision in over 40 countries. This course will walk you through keys to every business plan and whether startup capital is essential to your mission … or not!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to brainstorm business ideas
- The 10 Essentials to every business plans
- Establishing your financial model
- Identifying your target market
- Sales & marketing to low hanging fruit
- Building a clear mission & vision
- How to establish your culture values
- Defining Your Unique Value Proposition
- How to prepare & pitch for capital
- Risks & rewards of angel financing
- Risks & rewards of crowd-funding
- Risks & rewards of venture capital
- How to avoid common start-up failures
- How to properly S.W.O.T your competitors
- How to establish & leverage intellectual property
FREE Tools & Course Details:
- Biz Plan Builder Template (Interactive Tool)
- Power point presentation pitch template
- The Brainstormer (PDF Tool)
- Financial projection forms
- Competitive S.W.O.T. analysis forms
- Interactive course video (narrated by Cliff Michaels)
- Fun challenge exercises (great for teacher assignments)
- Final exam & completion certificate (if required by your school or organization)
BONUS AUDIO: Diary of a DotCom > Fasten your seat belt for a race against the clock with angels, demons, and venture capitalists! In this fast-paced true story, you’ll hear Cliff narrate his Diary of a DotCom, an exciting chapter featured in his New York Times Bestseller, “The 4 Essentials of Entrepreneurial Thinking.” Discover the pioneering journey of a billion-dollar startup at the height of the 1999 internet frenzy!
BONUS VIDEO: Angels, Demons & Venture Capital > Do you know the risks and rewards of raising money to drive a business? Just when you thought it was safe to fly with angels, demons may be chasing you! In a rare set of face-to-face interviews, you’ll learn from start-up entrepreneurs, angels, kickstarters, and powerhouse VC’s who’ve been in the trenches. Discover what worked, what didn’t, lessons learned, and which sandbox you’re ready to play in.
“The Essential pieces to
“A visionary leader and pioneering entrepreneur, Cliff Michaels sets the bar for life and business training.” Michael Caito | Past Chairman, Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO)
- Book narrated by Cliff Michaels w/fun music & sound effects
- Includes Cliff’s personal Lessons from The Edge & Diary of a DotCom
- Over 100 fun & inspirational stories, quotes, and famous mentors
- Dozens of essential exercises on 10 skills, 7 strategies, 7 values & 4 purpose principles