- General Disclaimer: The content of all pages and products on this website is for general information and educational use only and subject to change without notice. You agree that all website content, products and services, including but not limited to books, courses, tools, videos, social media posts, links to other sites, and/or live presentations (collectively “the content” or any other information provided by CMA or its affiliates and assigns does not constitute legal or financial advice to you, your partners, or organization. You agree to seek your own financial, legal, accounting or other professional advise for your specific situation. This disclaimer further applies applies to any coaching, consulting, contracts, and/or live training and speaking provided by CMA.
- Neither CMA nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials (the content) found or offered on this website or live presentations. You acknowledge that all information, statistics, laws, and materials presented may contain errors which you agree in advance to verify to your own satisfaction and hold CMA harmless for same.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your own responsibility to ensure that all products & services used through this or any affiliate website meet your needs and systems requirements. CMA is not responsible for any downloads or system errors tat may occur on your mobile or computer device as a result of using this website.
- You may not share or duplicate any account that you purchase for access to CMA online learning materials without express written consent by CMA. Such violation of our terms will result in the immediate cancellation of the account with no refunds of monies paid or relief of monies still owed to CMA.
- All books, e-courses, tools, live training and online materials for purchase on this site expire after 180 days from purchase unless otherwise agreed to in writing by CMA. To gain further access to expired content, you must re-purchase said material at current prices unless otherwise agreed to in writing by CMA.
- This website contains materials owned by or licensed to CMA. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction or distribution is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright & trademark notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All copyrights or trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of CMA, or licensed to CMA, or the operator, are acknowledged on the website to the best of our ability.
- Unauthorized use of this website or its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to laws in the United States of America. CMA will choose the city and state for any dispute resolution or legal action required by the parties herein,
Information We May Collect
- Your name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as city, zip code, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With Information that We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us in accordance with the CAN SPAM ACT of 2003. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Affiliate Program for Salespeople, Ambassadors, Sponsors, Independent Contractors
If you sell, solicit, or share CMA products or services, or engage with prospects and clients on behalf of CMA, as an Affiliate, Salesperson, or Ambassador, you hereby agree that you are an independent contractor to CMA, and not a principal, agent, or employee of CMA. Nothing in this agreement will constitute a partnership or joint venture between the parties hereto, and neither party has any authority to bind the other to any matter or entity whatsoever without mutual written authorization. Referral fees paid to Affiliates will be a percentage of net fees of a product’s purchase price unless otherwise agreed to in writing and signed by both CMA and Affiliate. Said percentage may vary and is at the sole discretion of CMA unless otherwise agreed to in writing. For proper tracking and accounting, all Affiliate sales must occur on the CMA website through the unique Affiliate link provided by CMA for each Affiliate sale. Purchases must occur on the CMA website or as the result of a signed contract approved by CMA. Payments to Affiliates will be quarterly (unless otherwise agreed to in writing), and require a minimum of $3,000 in gross product sales or service fees per quarter for the net referral fees to be generated to the Affiliate. Affiliates are reviewed monthly for quality of business referrals and ethics. The professional and public conduct of any Affiliate must exhibit the highest level of ethics and integrity at all times (including their employees, assigns, and representatives). Termination of an Affiliate relationship is at the sole discretion of CMA at anytime for any reason. Referral fees that were due at time of termination will be paid at the end of that pay period, provided the Affiliate was not in violation of any terms and conditions herein.